Tracks and Session Types
- Agile Bootcamp: Is this your first approach to agile? Its fundamental concepts are not clear to you? This is a new track created this year! Here you will find introductory talks on the following four subjects Agile Methods, Scrum, Lean y Kanban and Agile Engineering. The duration is restricted to 30 minutos.
- Management and Continuous Improvement
- Agile Engineering
- Adoption and Transformation
- Agility outside software development
- Talks: Sessions directed to those looking for topics to improve their knowledge of agile methods, experiences, cases and best practices used by the agile community. Talk duration is 45 minutes.
- Workshops: Highly interactive and participative sessions allowing participants to acquire knowledge in a very practical fashion. This kind of session is ideal for topics related to: innovation, conflict resolution, leadership, agile programming practices, etc. A workshop is an opportunity for participants to learn from each other about a relevant topic and share ideas that allow them to expand a technique or practice. WorjLa duración de un workshop es de 1 hora y 30 minutos.
- Lightning Talks: This type of session is similar to a regular talk, but characterized by being very brief, forcing the speaker to synthesize appropriately the subject. The format of lightning talks must be Pecha Kucha.